vrijdag 19 december 2008

Colourful Friday: Yellow











Since I was able to hold a pencil, my favourite colour has been yellow. Not that I walk around town dressed in yellow (especially not now we have moved from down town Amsterdam to a tiny conservative village) or drive a yellow car, or anything like that. I like yellow when it's used in a subtile way like the yellow Cole and Son "Cow Parsley" wallpaper. It combines so well with the white print, I will definately buy this for my study!
It's a shame the colour yellow is so disliked by the general public. I once held a 5 minute long speech to one of our design custumors about why I thought we should use yellow in their bedroom, and he looked at me as if I was going mental!

In the picture today: some of my favourite yellow objects.
Lamp Twiggy, by Marc Sadler for Foscarini, bowl Serious Busines by Scholten en Baijings, vintage melamine cups at Sweetlittle's on Etsy, Cow Parsley wallpaper by Cole and Son.








Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten