donderdag 19 maart 2009

Button up!


Since two or three months I have an Etsy account, because occasionally I buy things there. Yesterday I decided to open my own shop , because all the clutter was getting to me, and I wanted to sell some of the pieces I collected over the past 10 years.
This morning I checked the "shop" to see how it looked, and added two more items. When I tried to sort my listings there were two items missing, so I searched for them in my files and the yet to be discovered corners of Etsy. But what do you know: they had already been sold! I am so happy, a sale! (well technically TWO sales!)
So now the time has come to say goodbye to some of my (vintage) bits and bobs, but I rather see them with someone who uses them, than let them collect dust in the attic.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten