woensdag 25 februari 2009

New products online soon!











Finally I have some time to update the website with some supercool new products that I will be selling in Belgium.

First (bottom pictures) tableware from WISE-departmentstore by Geke Lensink and Bas van Wayenburg from Amsterdam. With their designs they want to emphasize on craftmanship, short lines and honest production. The range contains espresso, coffee, tea cups and mugs, napkins, a bowl and olive wood salad servers.

Second the textile designs of Marlies Spaan of MeS Textiles, recycled blankets and designer fabrics combined in a colourful patchwork collection. I really love the way she uses colour and the combinations she makes.

Soon I will travel all over Belgium with these products, Brussels had a first glimpse and the store owners loved them! I'm working on the website now, and hope to finish this part today!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten