dinsdag 17 februari 2009

Tiny people




A while ago we cleaned the house of my boyfriend's grandmother, because she moved to a home for the elderly (she passed away a few weeks later). We brought a few items with us to our home, to prevent them from being thrown away. One of the things I could not leave behind were a small family of tiny people serving as cocktailparty-food-stick thingies. (Top photo)
I love that someone put so much effort in making and painting these, and they remember me of the little "good fortune" puppets you can buy at what we call "wereldwinkel" (a shop were you can buy gifts from around the world, produced with care and for a fair price, called Fair Trade).
This morning, while I was *enjoying* a cup of instant coffee (I really have to go to Brussels to buy the GOOD stuff again) and scrolling through one of my favourite blogs, I came upon the Etsy-shop The Small Object and found these! (bottom photo)
I want to have, have, have them!






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten